Shirt Care Instructions & Tips
Here are instructions and a few tips that can help you care for your Shark Zen shirts so that they continue to look great for a very long time.
Performance UV Shirts
- Label care instructions: Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean. No softeners.
- Always wash these shirts in cold water. While you can tumble dry on low with no problem, if you have the time, it can be a good idea to hang dry them. Either way, there is no need to worry about washing out the UV protection as that is a result of the weave of the shirt.
- For stains that may be a challenge, treat the stain as early as you can with either Shout or Oxiclean (stain removers), and then wash as usual in cold water.
Short Sleeve T-Shirts
- Label care instructions: Machine wash cold (with like colors). Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron decoration.
- We recommend always washing your t-shirts (whether or not from Shark Zen) inside out and tumble dry low or hang dry.
- For stains, first treat with stain removers like Shout and Oxiclean, and then wash as usual in cold water.