LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS
Quick & Easy Size Info
As mentioned above, there's not much risk in getting your size choice wrong, but these tips should help you get it right...
- Generally our short sleeve t-shirts are true to size.
- If you like to wear a shirt snug or tighter than traditional shirts, order a size smaller than you usually wear.
- Our t-shirts have a stylish fit. Not too snug, not too loose.
If you need to be sure you get the size right the first time, check the more detailed size info below.
Detailed Size Info
Long Sleeve T-Shirt Model Examples:
- A 6' 3", 225 lb man wears a XX-Large
- A 6', 185 lb man wears an X-Large
- A 5' 9", 165 lb man wears a Large
- A 5' 7", 145 lb man wears a Medium
For best accuracy, see the t-shirt size chart below and compare the chest and length measurements to a smilar shirt you own. Our t-shirts are generally true to size compared to similar cut t-shirts, although if you like a more snug fit, you may want to take a size smaller than normal.
If you're still not sure, get in touch and we'll help you figure it out...
We'd be glad to hear from you!