Shark Zen T-Shirt [White]
The white Shark Zen t-shirt features a shark swimming into a zen enso or crescent. The stylish Shark Zen symbol is filled with meaning for the ocean goer. The symbol is featured on the back of the shirt, and a horizontal "Shark Zen" logo is printed subtly on the front left chest area.
- Extremely high quality
- Ultra-soft, light, and durable
- 60% cotton / 40% poly blend (see why we chose this fabric in "Fabric & Care" below.)
- Stylish yet comfortable fit
- True to size (see "Size Info" below for detail.)
The Fabric DifferenceWe thoroughly reviewed many types of materials for the t-shirts that would display Shark Zen designs, and we ultimately chose a fabric that will impress you. See "Fabric & Care" below.
T-Shirt Model Examples: The four example sizes below are for a not too snug, not too baggy fit. One size lower would be a snug fit for each example.
- A 6' 3", 225 lb man wears a XX-Large
- A 6', 185 lb man wears an X-Large
- A 5' 9", 165 lb man wears a Large
- A 5' 7", 145 lb man wears a Medium
To be super accurate, compare the measurements below with a t-shirt you already own:
Additional Notes About Size:
- True to size for majority of customers.
- Slightly fitted in sleeves and torso (not too snug, not too loose).
- If you are used to a boxy or baggy shirt, go a size up.
- If you like a tight fit, go a size down.
Still concerned about size?
- We include a return shipping bag and provide a pre-paid return label with every apparel purchase. (See "RETURNS: FREE & EASY" below.)
- Get in touch with questions or concerns: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 981-9444. We're glad to help!
THE FABRIC DIFFERENCE
We thoroughly reviewed many types of materials for the short sleeve t-shirts that would display Shark Zen designs. We ultimately chose a perfect blend of cotton and polyester with a premium finish. We were hesitant to include polyester given the stigma around the material being hot and unforgiving. However, this particular blend, along with its quality manufacturing, makes up a product that beats just about any other t-shirt out there on all fronts.
The forty percent polyester fabric adds extra durability for ocean and land activities, as well as repetitive washes. The sixty percent cotton ensures a lightness and breathability that keeps you comfortable in the sun or indoors. The shirts are cut in a stylish, not too snug, not too loose fit, and the overall craftsmanship of the fabric results in one of the softest shirts you've ever felt - if not the softest. When customers first feel a Shark Zen t-shirt, they are always pleasantly surprised.
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Do not use bleach, dryer sheets or fabric softener.
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry.
- Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
- As with all t-shirts, it is a good idea to wash inside-out.
SHIPPING COSTS (U.S.)
- Standard: $3.95 to $4.95 depending on location
- Priority: $6.95 to $7.95 depending on location
- FREE Shipping for U.S. orders $75 and up.
- We usually ship within 1 business day. Rarely 2 business days.
- Custom Build-A-Shirts can take up to 3 business days to ship from our facility (non-custom items ordered with them will also follow this timing).
- Standard: depending on where you live, typically 1 to 5 business days after shipment.
- Priority: depending on where you live, typically 1 to 3 business days after shipment.
- FREE Shipping: depending on where you live, typically 1 to 5 business days after shipment.
Shark Zen uses USPS and DHL for non-Florida standard packages, USPS for Florida standard packages, and USPS Priority Mail for priority packages.
If there is any issue with your order before shipment, we will contact you quickly. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking after your order ships. If you did not receive it, please check your spam or junk folder to see if it was filtered.
International shipping is available for most locations. Unlike our free domestic returns, we do not offer free returns for international orders. If you need to make a return, please get in touch for instructions. To minimize risk of a return, please get in touch with questions about size, etc and closely examine our sizing page.
Overnight or rush delivery can be arranged (e.g for Christmas, travel, holidays, etc.) - just email email@example.com or give us a call at (855) 981-9444. We will respond quickly.
SUPER EASY RETURNS
Each Shark Zen apparel shipment (for U.S. orders) comes with a return shipping bag and we'll email you a pre-paid return label for free returns and exchanges.
* If you ship the package back without our label, we will reimburse only the amount we pay USPS for a usual return.
You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date (we make exceptions and extend this timeframe during the Christmas season), as long as the item shows no signs of use.
We also do not charge for shipping an exchange back to you.
100% Money Back Guarantee - Shark Zen has a 100% money back guarantee return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a full refund once the product is returned to us within 30 days of purchase (we make exceptions and extend this timeframe during the Christmas season) with no signs of use.
Exchange Timing - You should expect to receive your exchange within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive it more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes for the new product(s) shipment to arrive back to you.
Refund Timing - You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
More Questions About Returns? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855) 981-9444.
Get in touch with any questions, concerns, or thoughts...
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (855) 981-9444