ADULT WOMEN'S PERFORMANCE SHIRTS
Quick & Easy Size Info
As mentioned above, there's not much risk in getting your size choice wrong, but these tips should help you get it right...
- Our women's performance shirts run true to size.
- Our women's performance shirts taper a bit in the torso, but are not sized to be worn tight to the body or arms.
- The sleeve length may be slightly longer than traditional long sleeve shirts to offer extra coverage for sun protection on the hands.
If you need to be sure you get the size right the first time, check the more detailed size info below.
Detailed Size Info
Our women's performance shirts are true to size. For best accuracy, compare the performance shirt measurements below to the measurements of a similar long sleeve shirt you own, or take actual body measurements. If you are still unsure about your size, please take a look at our super-friendly return policy, which will ensure you get the right size at no extra cost if you order the wrong one initially.
HOW TO MEASURE
- CHEST: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, leeping tape parallel to the floor.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the torso (typically where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
- ARM LENGTH: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist bone.
If you're still not sure, get in touch and we'll help you figure it out...
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (855) 981-9444
We'd be glad to hear from you!